Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hurry Up!!!



EDIT: OK it's May 6 and gues what? It is snowing once again, enough already!!!

Ok, it's May 5 and it is 32 degress and snowing outside. These last few days can not move fast enough as far as I am concerned. The temperature in our house was 54 degrees, that makes it real hard to get up out of a warm bed!!

I know it will be hot and humid when we move, but after a couple of weeks the body usually can adjust. Plus you don't need the the layers upon layers of clothes like here. I know there has been a lot of discussion about wearing shorts in Costa Rica and I think as long as you don't have to go to San Jose things are OK. After all you are at the beach although I do see most of the older Ticos wearing long pants.

Enough about fashion I am just worried about not being able to warm up for another 99 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment