Tuesday, July 20, 2010

21 st Century Arrives




It is hard to believe that there will be street signs in San Jose. I am sure that this will be a big hit and might even spread throughout the country. Instead of 300 meters west the of last church on the right, it might just be 37 Calle Rosa. How cool will that be?

We are always having to give our address, or should I say direction since there are no real addresses. We are 1400 meters southwest of Puerto Viejo, Playa Negra, that nails it down to a 1 sq km area to look, no problemo, no? Especially if you need help; I am sure that help will arrive soon.......

So I would expect that one of these days our little dirt road will have a name and that our house will have a number assigned to it. Progress or just wishing. I don't know, I kind of like being 1400 meters sw of town.

No comments:

Post a Comment