Friday, July 16, 2010

The Last Week

Time does march on even though it feels like it is standing still at times. The last week I will be a passenger on the bus as we move toward the close. I will provide guidance but type not one word (if I can help it).

We still have many things to get in order as we get ready to leave the COW. We are checking things off our list as we go but I am sure we will probably forget something, hopefully not. Every time I look as all of the stuff we need to pack into our bags to take I just shake my head and wonder how we will get it all down. We will probably have to make some hard decisions on what stays and what goes. Pillows seems to be the biggest problem, can't live without them. I am sure that it will all work out. The dogs are getting used to their kennels so that is one good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment